Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dwyane Wade Silences Doubters with New Shoe Campaign

Posted Oct 27th 2008 11:32AM by Quibian Salazar-Moreno




We're less than a week away from the start of the NBA season and ballers are gearing up to drop their new signature shoes. Dwyane Wade seems to be the first out of the gate with his new Converse Wade 4 and the tag line, "Wade's belief is stronger than your doubt."

"No matter how many times I proved myself in college and the NBA, I've felt like every day is the same because no matter how far I go, the criticism and doubt is still there," Wade said in a statement. "I've always felt that my ability is way stronger than anything people can say about me. After winning gold in Beijing, I'm excited to take the court again this season and continue to prove the doubters wrong."

The new ad campaign for the shoes focuses on all the doubters and criticism Wade has experienced through college, through the NBA, through his injuries, and through his participation with the Men's USA Basketball team who won gold in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The campaign commercial spots will start airing this week with the shoe hitting stores in November. Check out the Converse Wade 4:



No comments: